#Fact - Of Facebook

If you're gonna update your Facebook status in every 3 minutes. You better make a Twitter account! because you are telling some people that never want to know your PERFECT LIFE lol. actually you don't have to tell people what are you doing now. i see these people are like to post "i'm going to eat now. i'm doing something special now. i'm cooking now. i'm going to gym now. i'm going to a public place.  I'm going to marry her/him. i’m going to be pissed. I'm not going to stop trying. I'm going to miss these long car rides. I'm actually going to kill myself. I'm going to DIE!!" what else huh?? actually much more than that's all. I think I just feel like about to UNFRIEND these people are not important in my FACEBOOK! lmao Twitter is better than Facebook because I can update my status every 5 minutes without people thinking I'm crazy. In my case every 5 seconds :D 

Hello guys may follow my Twitter : @mmisyel


Love,

Michellemisyel.

No comments:

Post a Comment