#Fact - Of Friends

She is my best friend, it's been 6 years already but we are together. So lucky too have a best friend like her. I write about her in my blog before "(her name) is my friend since I was primary school 11 years old 2008 - 16 years old 2013. Actually it's been 6 years already we are still together even know we're different class." I can't believe she control my friend, she told my friend to follow what she said wtf. She actually talk about shit at my back lol to be honest I can't believe she changed. I can't control my emotion after hear Meagan tell me that story. I feel so angry that time. I am not a hijacker, but I'm too friendly than you haha. She actually asked Meagan to follow her, and then she talk about my bad. 
She said I NEVER HAVE A  TRUE  FRIENDS.

  • Is that true?



That's so funny if you don't have too many friend and then you ask people to follow you.

Love,
Michellemisyel.

No comments:

Post a Comment