What A Good Girl Get

I have a Friend who always there for her friends and always try to persuade people. Whenever you get hurt or sad just because of your boyfriends, she will always there for you. Even she never have a real boyfriend, she knew everything, she knew how to persuade people, she has many ways to help people.  She's kinda friendly, she is the one who always like to be hyper with everyone. Just feel like nobody understand what she want. She always ask me about her boyfriend is that "Real" or "No." But I always said "FAKE !!" Because I don't believe people who I never meet and who always using fake profile pictures on Facebook. She always said "I WISH HE COME TO SABAH KK" how much she like her boyfriend but some people just like to hurt her feeling even they never met before. Sometime I just feel like I want to inbox her boyfriend, just like "Don't understand how she can still like you even you are fake, show yourself! please, don't always hurt her feeling. don't waste each others time to have a long conversation and a fake wishes" Because she have a BIG DREAM!


  • can I know is there people care about her when she sad?


Stop trying so hard for people who aren't even worth your time.


Love,
Michellemisyel.

No comments:

Post a Comment